Re: frewind() broken octave 3.6.1 on winxp/32b ?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: frewind() broken octave 3.6.1 on winxp/32b ?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:06:22 -0400

On 18 April 2012 16:55, Jeff Harrang <address@hidden> wrote:
> No, meant GUI Octave (sigh .. Octave project might choose another name
> rather than 'octave GUI' to avoid massive confusion with previous
> efforts). But GUI Octave isn't relevant to bug.

We're not the ones who chose a name that deliberately confuses users.
We were called Octave before GUI Octave existed, and we've been
working on a GUI before GUI Octave was created. And given the average
lifespan for external GUI projects to be abandoned, GUI Octave
probably only has a year to live, or perhaps pessimistically two. So
Octave's GUI will continue to exist when GUI Octave is abandoned like
every other external GUI project has been abandoned.

- Jordi G. H.