Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Mathieu
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 03:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

When I stand in graphicsmagick directory and that I run ./configure I get
that :

GraphicsMagick is configured as follows. Please verify that this
configuration matches your expectations.

Host system type : i686-pc-linux-gnu
Build system type : i686-pc-linux-gnu

Option            Configure option              Configured value
Shared libraries  --enable-shared=no            no
Static libraries  --enable-static=yes           yes
GNU ld            --with-gnu-ld=yes             yes
*Quantum depth     --with-quantum-depth=8       8*

Delegate Configuration:
BZLIB             --with-bzlib=yes              yes
DPS               --with-dps=yes                no
FlashPIX          --with-fpx=no                 no
FreeType 2.0      --with-ttf=yes                yes
Ghostscript       None                          gs (9.01)
Ghostscript fonts --with-gs-font-dir=default
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts/
Ghostscript lib   --with-gslib=no               no
JBIG              --with-jbig=yes               no
JPEG v1           --with-jpeg=yes               yes
JPEG-2000         --with-jp2=yes                yes
LCMS              --with-lcms=yes               yes
Magick++          --with-magick-plus-plus=yes   yes
PERL              --with-perl=no                no
PNG               --with-png=yes                yes
TIFF              --with-tiff=yes               yes
TRIO              --with-trio=yes               no
Windows fonts     --with-windows-font-dir=      none
WMF               --with-wmf=yes                yes
X11               --with-x=                     yes
XML               --with-xml=yes                yes
ZLIB              --with-zlib=yes               yes

X11 Configuration:
  X_CFLAGS     =
  X_PRE_LIBS   = -lSM -lICE
  X_LIBS       =
  X_EXTRA_LIBS =

Options used to compile and link:
  CC       = gcc -std=gnu99
  CFLAGS   = -fopenmp -g -O2 -Wall -pthread
  CPPFLAGS = -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libxml2
  CXX      = g++
  CXXFLAGS = -pthread
  DEFS     = -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
  LDFLAGS  = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/lib
  LIBS     = -llcms -ltiff -lfreetype -ljasper -ljpeg -lpng -lwmflite -lXext
-lSM -lICE -lX11 -lbz2 -lxml2 -lz -lm -lgomp -lpthread

Mathieu