Re: Loading and average PGM files

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Loading and average PGM files
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:06:32 -0400

On 27 June 2012 09:27, Mathieu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Could this problem be related more directly to ImageMagick ?

I'm really out of ideas. It works for me. From your description, you
did everything as I did it, so there must be something else you did,
and you don't realise you should tell me.

If you trust me and your machine is pubilcly accessible, we could ssh
together into your machine to investigate the problem together.
Contact me in the #octave channel in Freenode to arrange this.

- Jordi G. H.