Re: Which current linux distribution has the latest octave release?

From: c.
Subject: Re: Which current linux distribution has the latest octave release?
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:58:56 +0200

On 28 Jun 2012, at 07:32, Ananda Murthy R S wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am maintaining the GNU Octave package for Zenwalk GNU Linux.
> (www.zenwalk.org).
>
> Please include this in the list of distributions offering precompiled
> packages of GNU Octave.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Anand

I started a wiki page with a list of Octave versions available on major GNU
Linux distributions.

http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Octave_for_GNU/Linux

If you can help keep this up to date it might be useful, if we see it does not
work we will eventually have to remove it.
Can you please check it out and complete it with any information you deem
useful?

c.