tutorial on graphics on the wiki?

From: indium
Subject: tutorial on graphics on the wiki?
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 08:40:00 +0000

Dear all,

To make publishable plots in Octave (i.e. more tailored sized subplots, etc), I
usually go through a trail and error phase and scan the internet/nabble. If I
still cannot figure it out I post a question here.

Would the octave wiki be a good place to collect such wisdoms? "Tutorial"
information is very scattered over different discussions at the moment.

The manual -only' is like a list of ingredients without the corresponding
recipe to describe what you can do with these ingredients.

I ask, since the wiki table of content suggests that it was not created for
such tutorial/recipe type of things.

best regards,

indium