Re: Octave and the new Mountain Lion Operating System

From: petecasso
Subject: Re: Octave and the new Mountain Lion Operating System
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 20:04:57 -0700 (PDT)

The dmg file doesn't work with Mountain Lion anymore. It was just crashing
after the upgrade. Not exactly sure why.

I downloaded the source code and all requisite libraries and built it
myself. I had to make some source code changes though but nothing major.
octave is great. If only the plotting were a little better. I'm not a huge
fan of aquaterm though. I prefer to setenv GNUTERM x11 so that I can zoom in
and have the mouse be somewhat functional with the plots.