Re: Need Help Loading Functions

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Need Help Loading Functions
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:15:33 -0400

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 11:46 AM, adi89 <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry for being a bit ambiguous guys.

I'm running the latest version of Octave 3.2.4

Also the space in the name was just a typo. It's really
squareAndCubeThisNumber.m.txt

So the file with the function is squareAndCubeThisNumber

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643514/image.png

^^^^See it saves as a .m.txt

Whenever I call upon it, I get that it is undefined.

I've tried using the other .m files in the directory (these files I had
downloaded elsewhere), and they work.
however, the squareAndCubeThisNumber.m.txt isn't registering somehow.