Re: lsode problem

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: lsode problem
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 03:46:48 -0400

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:43 AM, sassir <address@hidden> wrote:
Ok, both of you are right. I tried to shorten the original code as much as
possible, so i have put in some mistakes and other errors and yes i tried
diffrent ways to define a time interval.
So now i have changed the file and hopefuly cleared all built-in mistakes
;), but i still get some error messages:

error: `T2' undefined near line 20 column 14
error: called from:
error:   /home/chaffai/octave/f.m at line 20, column 6

the new file is attached below as i have no idea how to change or edit my
1st. comment :( (maybe because the stopped java-script here at my office?)

Btw i got an advice to create two m-files one including only the function f
and it's definition and one to call lsode is that really necessary?

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4643846/f.m f.m