Plotting query

From: Lester Anderson
Subject: Plotting query
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:22:24 +0100

Hello,

I am new to using Octave (on Windows), v3.6.2. I have used it to run a Matlab file directly, without conversion of functions etc. and it generates the figure windows and outputs the data files too, all as defined in the comments in the file. However, there is no way to save the figure output images (come up as separate windows) to a file e.g. image or eps/ps format.

Any ideas as to how this can be achieved?

I have attached the original Matlab .m file for reference.

Cheers

Lester