Re: Publishing code dual-licensed

From: Martin Vogel
Subject: Re: Publishing code dual-licensed
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:41:53 +0200

Hi Jordi,

> What does MEX have to do with your license choice?

I meant the Matlab file exchange, sorry for the confusion.

IIRC, TMW enforce to release the code under a BSD sort of license they have chosen. And, for downloaders, they seem to forbid usage of that code outside of MATLAB. I may be wrong on this, though.

Yes, you can do this. Why do you think you need to?

I just want to make sure that the code is not 'locked in' on the file exchange server, with no chance to also release it somewhere else.

-Martin