Re: Binary to ASCII conversion

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Binary to ASCII conversion
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 14:11:27 +0800 (SGT)

Am 03.10.2012 16:28, schrieb asha g:
> Is there some way I can get the variables X y y1 y2 to save as column
> vectors so that I can then use it to plot in xmgrace ?
> Thanks
> AG

Save the transposed vectors:
X=X';
y=y';
save -mat -ascii cabunpanumcent2oct4N20testascii X y y1 y2 y

I do the following :
load cabunpanumcent2oct4N20testascii X y y1 y2
X=X', y=y',y1=y1' y2=y2';
save -mat-ascii cabunpanumcent2oct4N20testascii X y y1 y2

I do not get the answer in the column form even though after the line X= X' etc it does go into column form.
Am I doing something wrong.
Thanks
AG