Re: Function shaperead for octave

From: Alain Foehn
Subject: Re: Function shaperead for octave
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 16:08:47 +0200

Hey,
Thanks for the info, but the octPROJ is for cartographic projections transformations. This is also linked with GIS but is completely different. I want to import points, lines or polygons into Octave from .shp files. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know how to implement the function. However, I guess the link http://shapelib.maptools.org/ could of interest.
Thanks !
Alain