Re: OctaveForge for project of the month

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: OctaveForge for project of the month
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----
> From: Søren Hauberg <address@hidden>

Did you try to write and discuss the spec first ?

As I wrote, correct implementation of you intended (if I understand you
correctly - I did carefully look into 'pkg.m') is impossible without the
namespace issue resolution.

I.e. _both_ packaging and namespace implementations should be spec'ed in
conjuction with each other.

And what I wrote in quoted by you reply is a more a less cosmetic issue which
immediately pops into one's eyes; lack of specs are the _core_ Octave
methodology development problem.

And, awarding "project of the month" to a project suffering from lack of spec
is _not_ in order

Regards,
  Sergei.