Cloud Computing with Octave

From: Bazman76
Subject: Cloud Computing with Octave
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 07:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I have some Matlab code that I would like to run in EC2 but it seems this
may not be possible as the service is only available for Matlab users in
North America at the moment.

The code doesn't use any Matlab toolboxes so should be quite easily
transferable.

But I would be a complete Octave noob.

I have set up an R session in EC2 before but only with the help of a step by
step guide.

Is there a step by step guide for how to set the same thing up in Octave.