Re: Presentation slides: What Is Octave?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Presentation slides: What Is Octave?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:53:26 -0500

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Carlo de Falco just polished some presentation slides I started for
OctConf 2012. The result looks very nice and can be used for anyone
who wants to give a talk promoting and explaining Octave:

    http://jordi.platinum.linux.pl/octave/what-is-octave.pdf

If you want to modify these for a presentation you may want to give
yourself, please feel free to do so. Their LaTeX source is in this
Mercurial repository:

    http://inversethought.com/hg/what-is-octave/

Patches are also very welcome. ;-)

- Jordi G. H.