Re: cygwin package from dev tree

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: cygwin package from dev tree
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 10:05:52 -0500

On 11 November 2012 02:53, marco atzeri <address@hidden> wrote:

> I built and packaged octave from recent dev tree
> octave-3.7.0+hg20121109-1  for cygwin.

Is that the recommended Cygwin version number? If not, I would prefer
if you used the hg hash instead of the date.

And also put great blinking lights somewhere saying how this is a
development version, not tested, not ready, probably crashy, and if it
breaks you're lucky because you get to keep all parts.

- Jordi G. H.