Re: Octave's and Matlab's limitations

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Octave's and Matlab's limitations
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:16:30 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: c. <address@hidden>

And I should add that "late" Fortran version are even object-oriented (if one
wishes to use the feature) and syntax is greatly improved compared to Fortran
IV (which I used for some time being much younger).

Seeing "late" Fortran code I almost undersand it not even learning the language
- it is pretty readable by itself.

Regards,
  Sergei.