Re: sound() in Octave

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: sound() in Octave
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:02:06 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

Or writing scripts that call, for example, 'sox' (sox.sf.net), and 'sox' exists
for all major OSes.

I am using 'sox' for capture and 'aplay' for playback for that matter, but I'm
on Linux. I can replace 'aplay' with 'sox' if I want.

Just making a _data_ interface to audio subsystem isn't all - from time to time
underruns/overruns happen, and they have to be taken care of.

Regards,
  Sergei.