Re: Woctave-another gui front end

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: Woctave-another gui front end
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:23:28 +0100

2012/12/5 Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>:

> [...]

I do not agree with this. At a first level at the University I think
its important to have a gui in order to facilitate the use of Octave.
Think in people who now are not scientists but can be in a few years.
If octave gui facilitates that scientists make plots with octave
instead of matlab or ¡excel!, then octave gui is a very good thing