Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:26:54 +1100

On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:49:46 +1100, Ben Abbott <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

I see problems with the current developer's sources as well (default branch). I've attached a comparison between Matlab and Octave.

Thanks for that. Those results are much better than I have been able to achieve thus far. Do you mean that any2csv.m is now in the default branch, and being developed/tested? If so, can you please point me to it. I have cloned the source but haven't been able to find it.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell