Re: post-moderating this list

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: post-moderating this list
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:05:51 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

What you are saying sound about right/truth; I'm just wondering whose morale
you mean.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morale :

"
Morale (also known as esprit de corps) is the
capacity of a group's members to maintain belief in an institution or
goal, particularly in the face of opposition or hardship
".

So, do you mean the moderators are to continue the beatings until
indoctrination is accepted without any opposition ?

Or the opposite - the numerically larger group us users will be _patiently_
explaining the moderators that indoctrination does not necessarily "fly" ?

Thanks,
  Sergei.