Re:

From: Israel Herraiz
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:00:40 +0100

Excerpts from Michael Goffioul's message of Mon Dec 24 23:16:28 +0100 2012:
> Israel (the creator of the octave UPM package) is on the octave mailing
> list. Hopefully he'll be able to help you. I've put him in Cc of this mail.

The home page (http://mat.caminos.upm.es/octave) is hosted in a server
in my school. However, it is offline these days (it seems power has
been disconnected during Christmas to save money ;/).

The downloads for Windows are at
http://forja.rediris.es/frs/?group_id=1143

If you use Debian or Ubuntu, you can use these repositories:
https://launchpad.net/~herraiz/+archive/octave-upm-quantal
https://launchpad.net/~herraiz/+archive/octave-upm

There is also a PKGBUILD for Archlinux.

Cheers,