Re: Octave stand-alone and Octave 3.6.2 compiled for Visual Studio 2010

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave stand-alone and Octave 3.6.2 compiled for Visual Studio 2010
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 11:09:53 -0500

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 7:28 AM, hkhauke <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

thank you for your response once more. I think that I saw the main
difference:

>  Then I copied the executable into the bin directory of my Octave-3.6.2
> installation (such that it can find all DLL).

I have only set the path to the bin directory such that all DLLs will be
found.

Now that I am on vacations, I have only VS 2012 installed on my computer.
This
again brings me back to the runtime library problems. There is no VS 2012
pre-compiled version,
is there?

No, and there's not gonna be any soon, because VS 2012 only supports Windows 7 and above, and I'm still using WinXP.

Michael.