Re: Octave 3.6.1 vs grace

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.1 vs grace
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:02:44 +0100

On 30 Jan 2013, at 12:49, Pablo Aguado <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just upgraded octave from 3.2.4 to 3.6.1 in Ubuntu 12.04 and I noticed
> the upgrade removed grace.
> Any idea why? What if I need to use both octave and xmgrace? Is there any
> solution?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Pablo

graceplot has never been part of Octave, it is an external package which used
to be distributed on Octave-Forge.
It's last release was in 2009 and the package is unmaintained since then.
You can still access the source code of the package in the subversion
repository here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/octave/code/11610/tree/trunk/octave-forge/extra/graceplot/
if you want to give it a try, but I suspect it might be non-trivial to bring it
back to life …
c.