Re: help! Octave, connecting laptops to "supercomputers"

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: help! Octave, connecting laptops to "supercomputers"
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:06:28 -0500

On 01/29/2013 06:50 PM, Pedro wrote:

I would like to prepare a "zombie" and strong Desktop Computer to make
him work what I do in my laptop. ( But it could be also interesting to
do a small cloud of computers to distribute the work ! )
Also I'm not interested in the solution of "ssh -X" (X forwarding) or

Reminds me of this lady who looked admiringly at her very attractive friend and said: "I would do anything to have a figure like that..... except diet and exercise".