Re: problems with arrayfun

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: problems with arrayfun
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:50:36 -0500

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM, tobilo wrote:
> Thanks Jordi,
>
> sorry for not providing all the parameters but it's fine as you chose them.
>
> Still doesn't work though. Same errors.

FWIW, I tried this code in version 3.0.2 I have on an old system. I
get the same error, so it's not just you.

> Any other ideas?
>
> Or will I have to update octave?

You can either modify your function to work with your version of
Octave or you can update Octave to a more recent version that we
already know works with your code. You probably won't find many people
that motivated to help get something working in such an old version of
Octave, though.

--
mike