Re: uint64 typecast can't be initialised with more than 15 decimal posit

From: Yury T.
Subject: Re: uint64 typecast can't be initialised with more than 15 decimal positions
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 11:24:28 -0800 (PST)

I would understand more of this, if you were using a standard, textbook
terminology, not a techno-speak, popular as it may be.

Limit is set on quantity (maximum or minimum), precision shows how much
detail is achieved/retained (and can't be "exceeded"), saturation is a
situation of no (more) gain for more input. In programming, there are
situations of quantity potentially (or actually) exceeding the upper limit
(int or float), or falling below the precision threshold (float) etc.

I've got from this that you were somehow involved in the pointless race you
mention and expended resources for no gain, but frankly I don't feel I
should show more concern for this more than you do for my small problem.