Re: More summer of code ideas needed!

From: Amod Mulay
Subject: Re: More summer of code ideas needed!
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:36:33 -0400

How about implementing other/more image processing filters like deconvwnr and more of the functions from the image processing toolkit.

Amod

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
Mentoring organisation applications for Google Summer of Code are now open!

    http://google-opensource.blogspot.ca/2013/03/mentoring-organization-applications-now.html

I have been cleaning up our ideas page in preparation for this:

    http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas#Low-Level_I.2FO

This has resulted in a number of ideas from past years being reworked
or removed. We need more ideas! It would be nice if we could get more
ideas for the Octave Forge packages.

So, what are your ideas? What else could students work on? Edit the
wiki or let me know and I can work it into the wiki.

- Jordi G. H.