Re: Restrict Email to My Subject?

From: c.
Subject: Re: Restrict Email to My Subject?
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:08:19 +0200

On 16 May 2013, at 18:00, Greg Holladay <address@hidden> wrote:

> I’ve recently subscribed and am receiving too many emails that are not
> relevant to my posting.  Is there a way to limit emails to my posting?
> Thanks,

Clicking on the link in the automatic footer below you will be taken to the
list info page were you can set some options aout how you prefer to receive
email from the list.

For example you can decide to get a single "digest" message with an index once
per day rather than a lot of separate email messages.

HTH,
c.