Re: Restrict Email to My Subject?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Restrict Email to My Subject?
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 12:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 5/16/13, Greg Holladay <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Greg Holladay <address@hidden>
Subject: Restrict Email to My Subject?
To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013, 9:00 AM

I’ve recently subscribed and am receiving too many emails that are not relevant
to my posting.  Is there a way to limit emails to my posting?  Thanks,  Greg
HolladayAvionics Systems Engineer  2675 Breckinridge Blvd., Suite 400Duluth,
Georgia 30096 USAMain (770) 242-7466Fax (770) address@hidden

Simply create a filter in your Email client, and the filter should be  based on
subject. And add additionally it can be based on "From" if you are specifically
interested in Emails from this list only.

Regards,
  Sergei.