Re: empty arrays of objects

From: ernst
Subject: Re: empty arrays of objects
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 02:04:55 +0200

HI Jordi,
ah, i understood now the concept of array language...

Well, i dont know whether this is really a bug, because i overwrote
arrayfun and maybe I did something wrong.

Tell me, why does class([]) yield double?

And why does seemingly buitlin-arrayfun not work on objects?

And, above all, why does

octave:28> a=arrayfun(@pn, [])
a = [](0x0)
octave:29> class(a)