Re: Saving Files in Octave

From: louis scott
Subject: Re: Saving Files in Octave
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:22:45 +0100

John,

To see if your paths include the file directory, try "path" is the directory listed? If not try "addpath(mypath)".

Jordi is suggesting that perhaps you use a personal email account, without any disclaimers.  Although they are meaningless in most jurisdictions, the burden is on the sender to this distribution list to not introduce any problems for people trying to help you.

Hope this helps.  Best, L

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 13 August 2013 03:20, Babson, John Freeman [AP]
<address@hidden> wrote:
> To Whom it May Concern:
[snip]
> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you should delete this message and notify the sender and The Hong
> Kong Polytechnic University (the University) immediately.

Am I the intended receipient? Should I delete your message immediately?

- Jordi G. H.