Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program

From: Prasanth N P
Subject: Re: Want to know how to inluce octave fft lib in my Qt program
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:38:12 +0530

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Prasanth N P <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

Please remember to CC the list.

On 17 Oct 2013, at 08:54, Prasanth N P <address@hidden> wrote:

> I didnt get u, what do you mean by top posting?

I think I had already clarified what I meant:

> Write your text in the next email at the bottom of the message AFTER
> my text and I will send you the correct code.

If you need more details see here about top posting:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Top-posting

On this list we prefer either bottom posting:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Bottom-posting

or interleaved style:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting#Interleaved_style

because the list is archived and those styles make the archived discussions easier to follow.

c.

Ys, now I got what is top posting. Is this is the right method?

I have a  set of samples in an array and want to do the fft function and want to collect back to an array. This is my need. How can I implement this? I am tried to as given below.

   fp = fopen("buffer","r");
  if (fp == NULL)
   return 0;
  for (ucI=0;ucI< 1024;ucI++)
   fscanf(fp,"%d\n",&InData[ucI]);

  octave_value_list input;

  for (int i = 0; i < 1024; i++)
  {
      input (i) = InData[i];

  }

  octave_value_list output = feval ("fft", input, 1024);

Is this is the right method? How can I collect the output to an array?