Re: Interactive visualization (eg, using D3)?

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Interactive visualization (eg, using D3)?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:53:50 +0100

>Interesting question. I've been producting js visualization code from
>Java/Groovy lately and it would in fact be interesting to have a 'webplot'
>toolkit.

Just these days I have investigated the existing free-software
client-based solutions for sophisticated graphs.  I found three ones
that satisfy those requirements:

  d3
  jqplot
  dygraphs

Currently, I am using the latter for simple experimentations.  However,
apparently for a long-term, comprehensive solution one should go with
the first one.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107