Re: reverberation time

From: Macy
Subject: Re: reverberation time
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:31:07 -0800

You should contact Bob Masta who developed the Daqarta electronics. He KNOWS
his audio, especially in free air.

this is his signature block on postings:
Bob Masta

              DAQARTA  v7.50
   Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
              www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Sound Level Meter
 Frequency Counter, Pitch Track, Pitch-to-MIDI
   FREE Signal Generator, DaqMusiq generator
          Science with your sound card!