Re: install not finding lapack (3.6.4)

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: install not finding lapack (3.6.4)
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 20:42:53 -0800 (PST)

>________________________________

I build almost everything myself from sources, so the distro package manager
practically doesn't matter to me.

Since your and my build mechanisms are quite different, I do not know how to
help you in your particular environment.

Anyway, I am attaching my autogenerated 'configure' wrapper which might help
you to find something missing.

Regards,
  Sergei.