Re: Octave as a client in a server-client configuration

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Octave as a client in a server-client configuration
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:54:57 -0500

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM, cblou <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks. I have been looking at the option you are proposing. I might not see
how to implement it but here is the problem I see: the server needs to be
constantly running and listening for new inputs. Just calling it once will
not work as it will stop the rest of the octave code that needs to be
running in real time. Somehow, it needs to fill a buffer and Octave needs to
check it and empty it to update the values.

--
Did you look at the sockets pkg at octave-forge????

DAS