Re: How to run octave from VB.net

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: How to run octave from VB.net
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

I know nothing about VB (and I do not run Windows).

But since Matlab is an executable file run as a separate process with command
line arguments and since Octave is an executable file run as a separate process
with command line arguments, what is the _conceptual_ difference between the
two regardless of OS/language from which either of the two is to be invoked ?

I.e. what is your question exactly ?

Regards,
  Sergei.