Re: how to compile lapack so that it can be used correctly during instal

From: tmacchant
Subject: Re: how to compile lapack so that it can be used correctly during installation of octave?
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:30:23 -0700 (PDT)

> Could anybody help with this problem? Thanks a lot!

I have checked the my Ubuntu (12.04 LTS 64 bit) machine in the office.
As I wrote, I used the pre-build lapack library in building Octave.
The lapack version prepared for Ubuntu 12.04 is 3.3.1.

Please try older version lapack than ver 3.5.

I have experienced the too new lapack broke the octave build on the windows
platform.

Hope this helps!

Tatsuro