question on runing octave script that uses function files in linux machi

From: Rui Miguel Soares Pereira
Subject: question on runing octave script that uses function files in linux machine
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 18:08:34 +0000

Dear all,

I am just starting to migrate from Matlab in a PC to Octave in a Computer cluster.
I wrote a script say called script.m that invokes functions a1 and a2 that are
written in in separate files a1.m and a2.m.

If I want to run script in this computer cluster that has Linux, what is the command or
set of commands I have to type such that script runs and calls functions a1 and a2 correctly?

Thank you for helping me,
Rui