Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O

From: rcharan51
Subject: Re: installing java and apache for using spreadsheet I/O
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 04:29:57 -0700 (PDT)

I replaced the file as you said .

xlsread is working good for the most of the part except at mix(75,4) which
has hyphens, everything has been read into the mix cell array without any
mismatches.
>> mix(75,4)
ans =
{
  [1,1] =  699442
}
>> mix(74,3)
ans =
{
  [1,1] = RAJ JUICE, NS MARG, DARIYAGANJ
}
>> mix(76,3)
ans =
{
  [1,1] =  JUNEJA AUTO PARTS, NS MARG, DARIYAGANJ
}
inputcrctnbldg.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4665355/inputcrctnbldg.m>

after writing the 'mix' cell array into 'buildingcorrect.xlsx'(which i
opened using libre office because i cant open using ms excel due to an
illegal character) I noticed that at so many locations no data has been
written into the output file(especially in the 3rd and 4th columns) like
shown in the below attached image even though  the data is present in the
mix cell array as shown above.

what should I do if I have to open the output file in excel.

Untitled.jpg
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4665355/Untitled.jpg>

these are my input and output files
input.xlsx <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4665355/input.xlsx>