Plot Saving Problems

From: Rongcui Dong
Subject: Plot Saving Problems
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:39:12 -0400

Hello,

I try to save plots from a script, and I encounter two problems:

1. If I use FLTK as graphics toolbox, the plot can be saved normally,
but only if the figure is set to visible, which makes windows keep
popping up.
2. If I use GnuPlot, then I can preview correctly but the saved files
are completely black plots regardless the format.

My system is Funtoo/amd64, Octave version 3.8.1, GnuPlot 5.0. I can
still go with the popping windows, but it would be nice to solve (at
least) one of the two problems. Attachment is the script and black plots.

Thank you!

--
Rongcui Dong