Re: Create an XLSX suing the OCT interface

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Re: Create an XLSX suing the OCT interface
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

Philip
I have been trying to troubleshooting why I am seeing this error.

In __COM_spsh_close__.m

       if (xls.changed == 2)
          ## Probably a newly created, or renamed, Excel file
         printf ("1.Saving file %s ...\n", fname);
          xls.workbook.SaveAs (fname);

The call to SaveAs generates an exception

I have confirmed that I have a valid file name
(e:/MicroStick+DO_NOT_OPEN.xlsx) and that Excel can create an xlsx file of
the same name in the  folder. It is not a permissions issue unless the
permission affects Octave alone.