Re: EDITOR COMMAND ISSUE

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: EDITOR COMMAND ISSUE
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 08:50:30 +1100

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 07:28:42 +1100, ESMERALDA PODA <address@hidden> wrote:

To the attention of Octave members,

I am trying to work on Octave, particularly with the Editor window, and I
am not allowed to go any further because numbers are highlighted in red,
and if I run the script, it gives me 'error: 'newfile' undefined near line
1 column 1'. I searched for solutions, but did not get to fix this thing.
Attached you find as it appears the editor window.
Please, tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thank you for your time and attention.
I cannot wait to hearing from you!

A couple of things to correct, which might help it run...

line 1 n=50; # remove the 2 prior to #
line 6 plot([0,n],[m,m]) # note the enclosing ( )

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell