RE: Enlarging Figures

From: Leland Smith
Subject: RE: Enlarging Figures
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 18:17:41 -0800

I continue getting the ghostscript error (and Halloween was a month ago).  I think you have a long forgotten ghost script, whatever that is.

From: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:13:11 -0500
CC: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

When responding, please “reply-all” and insert your response at the bottom. That way it is convenient for those arrive later to read along (top to bottom).