Doing survey on students' use of Octave

From: Doan Minh Dang
Subject: Doing survey on students' use of Octave
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:21:18 +0700

Hi all,

I just finished teaching a course on Numerical methods with Octave.
Thank to the new GUI, my students seem to adopt Octave easily,
although many of them haven't work much with computer before.

I intend to get feedbacks from students for assessment on how well
they are taking Octave for their study. Anybody can give me
suggestions on what aspects/questions to do this survey (by
questionnaire)?

Hints to similar research are also greatly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Dang Doan
Can Tho University of Technology, Vietnam