RE: mkoctfile command not found, from linux shell prompt

From: john.2.tomlinson
Subject: RE: mkoctfile command not found, from linux shell prompt
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 08:12:08 +0000

> May I know how to setup mkoctfile to run from linux command line?

The first thing to check is that your PATH environment variable points to the
location where octave is installed.

In command line type:

echo $PATH

Then look at the list that comes back and check that it includes the path to
where octave is installed.

You could also type:

which mkoctfile

and see if anything useful is return.