Need help regarding 3d interpolation

From: Ashish Shiwalkar
Subject: Need help regarding 3d interpolation
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 14:31:56 +0530

Sir,
I am trying for 3d interpolation using octave but unable to understand the input parameter ( z,m,lenx,leny,lenz,xi,yi,zi) and  output and its format of function optiminterp3 , I am new for It My script and input data file(Contain parameter resp. lat,long,depth,temp) is attached with this mail Please replay  for the same, please send 3d interpolation code  if possible  as early as possible.

--
Thanks and Regards
  Ashish Siwalkar