Re: Package installation trouble

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Package installation trouble
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 06:37:21 +0900 (JST)

Hi Tatsuro, hoped you enjoyed your weekend.

I'm sorry but when I type on:

>> getevn('PATH')

error: 'getevn' undefined near line 1 column 2

I also created a copy of file octave_gui.bat to save it as octavetrick_gui.bat,
and make the modifications you suggested, but still did not work. I attach the
file to see whether I edited the correct code. However, I type:

>>octavetrick_gui.bat

error: 'octavetrick_gui' undefined near line 1 column 1

Else, it would be a true shame I cannot use your freeware, you guys just did an
amazing job and it looks really awesome.

> >> getevn('PATH')

> error: 'getevn' undefined near line 1 column 2

Sorry for typo. gevenv is correct.

> I attach the file to see whether I edited the correct code.

I cannot see an attachment file in reply mail and  Nabble. can you attatch
again?

Tatsuro