Re: 'lk' undefined in OpenTLD

From: Lazyggval
Subject: Re: 'lk' undefined in OpenTLD
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 06:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am using:
-Windows 7, 64
-GNU Octave, version 4.0.0

This is the code that is executed to compile the .cpp files into mex-files,
because I am on a PC and I am using Octave and not Matlab:

"if ispc
    disp('PC');
        include = ' -Ic:\opencv2411\build\include\opencv\
-Ic:\opencv2411\build\include\';
        libpath = 'c:\opencv2411\build\x64\vc10\lib\';
        files = dir([libpath '*.lib']);
    lib = [];

        if exist('OCTAVE_VERSION','builtin')
                disp('octave');
                for i = 1:length(files),
                    file = files(i).name;
                    ind = index(file,'.');
                    file = substr(file, 1, ind - 1);
                    lib = [lib ' -l' file];
                end
                %disp(lib);
                eval(['mex -v' include ' -L' libpath ' lk.cpp' lib]);
                mex -c tld.cpp
                mex fern.cpp tld.o
                mex linkagemex.cpp
                mex bb_overlap.cpp
                mex warp.cpp
                mex distance.cpp
        end
end"

In the commande window, there is:
"᩻PC
octave
warning: implicit conversion from numeric to char
warning: called from
    compile at line 41 column 11
Compilation finished."

In the mex repository, there is all this:
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4671192/mex_repository.png>

Then I want to run my main programm and it call a few functions, that call
other functions etc. And the function "lk" is called. But it seems not to
work. I think it is because there is no lk.mex, but I don't know why.
It may also be, because the lk mex-function is defined that way:
void mexFunction(int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[])
So I suppose it should have 4 arguments. But it is called like this when the
error occures:
lk(0);